Sauk Valley Unites is a non-partisan partnership of organizations and individuals across the Sauk Valley calling communities to come together
- To seek common ground and discourage polarization,
- To advocate for everyone being a good neighbor and community member, and
- To promote peaceful elections and safeguard the democratic process.
We are stronger together – Our futures are brighter when we stand united.
Sauk Valley Unites Partners
- Abiding Word Church
- Action for a Better Tomorrow - Sauk Valley
- Astec Mobile Screens
- DD Homes Network
- Dixon Chamber of Commerce & Main Street
- Florissa of Kreider Services
- Gaffey Home Nursing & Hospice Inc.
- Lee County Tourism Council
- Lutheran Social Services of Illinois
- Northern Illinois Cancer Treatment Center
- Peace of Art Project
- PFLAG Sauk Valley
- Rock Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Rock Falls Elementary District 13
- Sauk Valley Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sauk Valley Bank
- Sauk Valley Community College
- Sauk Valley Community Leadership Program
- Sterling Federal Bank
- Sterling Main Street
- Thompson Law, P.C.
- Twin City Farmers Market
- YWCA of the Sauk Valley
Unity Walk Sunday, November 1
A unity walk will be held Sunday, November 1, 2:00-3:30pm at locations throughout the Sauk Valley area. More locations may be added; please check back regularly. Also, please check out the resources for walks.